Monday, July 12, 2010

Stumbling

I do not know how many of you utilize the wonder of the Internet and the web-app "Stubledupon," but I am one of those many who do.
But to the point, I find it strange that in all my stublings, only one page consistently comes up for me to look at [link]. It seems particularly bizarre in that I always have loved that movie, and have always been the one person who disparages on myself more than any other person ever has. Maybe it is a sign from the Internet Gods that I should, indeed, hold myself in higher regard, or maybe there is a bug in their system that allows this one link to come up more often than other (sometimes as frequently as ten times in a day). Regardless of which it is, I always find it brings a little smile to my face to see Edward Norton looking as confused about his (fictional) life as I am with my (real) one.

No comments:

Post a Comment